Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Delta Airlines 777 Business Elite LAX to HND

Find Trip Reports with ease. Bookmark this site (or better yet, subscribe to our email alerts). Happy Flying!
Today's trip report is via the points guy, and it features Delta's 777 businessElite service from LA to Tokyo. Not quite up to the Asian standard, but Delta seems to make a good showing. Here's an excerpt and a link, as usual to find the report.
The Aisle down the 777 Business Elite Class


Excerpt:
"While I generally don’t eat dinner at 2am PST (5am NY Time), as a full-time blogger it’s my duty to try out all aspects of a flight. I had eaten a steak on JFK-LAX, but that was 6 hours earlier, so I actually was starting to get moderately hungry. Since I was flying to Japan, I decided to go with the Japanese meal choice, which was a Japanese Chicken Skewer with scallop, boiled shrimp, seasonal greens and fishcake, with an entree of Salmon Misoyaki with steamed rice, pickles and miso soup."

The link to the Full Report


No comments:

Post a Comment