Saturday, March 2, 2013

Swiss Airlines A330 Business Class New York To Zurich ZRH

Today's report comes to us via Point Me to the Plane, and showcases Swiss Airline's A330 Business class product between JFK and ZRH. As a design freak, I can't give Swiss enough credit for their business class. The modern, fresh, design elements and wood accents look incredible, and also seem very functional. The food seems to always garner high praise as well. Check it out for yourself.

Excerpt:
"I went with the fillet of beef as my main choice and I think it was the best fillet I’ve ever had in-flight…better than any Asian airline. Normally the fillet is dry or overcooked, but this was juicy, warm, and closer to medium-rare"

See The Full Trip Report Here 

How Amazingly Juicy is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment